HOW TO GENERATE A HOLIDAY PRICE AND HOW TO BOOK
Please note: We do NOT allow motorhomes to Scotland or outside the UK
1. Select Pick-up and Return dates. Times must be between 10am and 5pm.
2. Select Pick-up and Return times. Returning at a later time of day than collecting is charged by the hour.
3. Pick-up and Return location is the secure storage depot and cannot be changed. One car can be stored at the depot free of charge.
4. Click Get A Quote Now. Available motorhomes and holiday price will be displayed. If a message states the dates are not available, but they are displayed as available on the calendar, try choosing a different pick-up / return time.
5. Select a motorhome by clicking Continue.
6. To add extras click Add.
- If booking a festival it should be added at this stage. Festival fee is for flexibility of times, super charged leisure batteries, solar panel, fully topped up fresh water tanks, everything needed to survive for longer without electric hook up.
7. To book, click Continue. A booking deposit of £315 is required to secure dates.
8. Complete the Personal Details and Billing Address sections with main driver's details. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
9. Select Payment Method:
- Selecting PayPal will open the payment gateway when Confirm Booking is clicked, payment can be made by card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- Selecting bank transfer will display bank details, reservation will remain live for one hour to allow enough time to make payment.
10. Click Confirm Booking.
11. Confirmation will be sent and dates removed from availability when deposit payment has cleared.